SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Picture of the day *48* Precious moments

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Good morning all my GW buddies

Still no new brug pictures but since I have them outside, they sure are starting to get new growth like crazy.

To bad they have to be moved in tonight. The weather is going down to around 38 and tomorrow even 32. Not taking any chances. So watch your babies if you already give them sunbathing time.

Now to the picture of today.

To make someone happy does not have to cost a lot sometimes. Not that we all do not like getting nice things like : garden tiller (coming as soon as I feel better to go shopping for one). Or I pods. Computers or what have you.

When the package arrived for Madison from Deb and Madison did not come over because she was sick. Well it sure was torture to have it sitting there just looking at it lol. I have tried to get Maddy over ANYTIME but finally on Friday she and I got to spend a few hours together.

To her it was like a miracle that SHE got a package addressed to HER! The theme was sunflowers. From the beautiful address label down to Teddy holding a HUGE sunflower. But we really had fun with the original thought Deb had. Send Maddy some sunflower seeds to plant herself and watch them grow. Since I always say how much she loves helping me in the garden.

Deb you sure made this little girl very happy. Just look:
{{gwi:455841}}From Picture of the day for February 2009

The package with seashells made ME very happy. Of course Maddy was intrigued by them also and she was so happy when she got to pick 2 to take home.

Gifts from the heart...touching the hearts for those who got these priceless gifts!

Have a happy day

Lucy

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!