SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

picture of the day *11* I had another first time experience

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

I love the Brugs SO much that I want to wear them close to my heart lol

Oh ...GOOD MORNING :-)

So for the first time in my life I did a Iron transfer! Let me tell you, it is not easy. Especially when you do a black T shirt and you are using the stuff for a WHITE one. Needless to say you could not see the print roflmao.

What to do what to do? Oh I had that paper at least for 15 years . That is how long ago I wanted to try that iron on transfer stuff hahahaha The paper is still good too as you will see in the picture. Well being who I am and not trying to waste anything. Especially a brand new T shirt. I run out and buy the iron on transfer stuff for BLACK backgrounds lol. But oh me oh my, life would be so much easier if I would just read the small print. roflmao

So the 2nd transfer picture I ironed over the first was no success because I was suppose to take of the hard paper first. For anybody who did that before, you know what I mean lol.

Finally I got it off from the T shirt and it was one hell of a sticky situation when I tried to place the THIRD picture over the other 2 layers to cover them up.

In the end I did it and only had to color one little white corner that stuck out from the framed picture...BLACK with a marker roflmao and dying here it is so funny NOW!!

Then I wear it around the house and my son comes over and say, Mom you know it is not centered right? Of course I know it is not centered right. The left boob is hanging out more ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I did get the white T shirt right :-)
{{gwi:443154}}From Picture of the day for the year 2009

Have a wonderful day and I hope I brought a smile to your face!!!

Lucy

Comments (6)