SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
achilleasheel

Some recent pics...

achilleasheel
15 years ago

Sedum Autumn Joy and Palace Purple Heuchera with wintersown Lime Zinnia, Agastache and a reseeded Marvel Bronze Amaranthus that was wintersown last year. I love that burgundy/chartreuse combination.

{{gwi:428705}}

The back side of a sunflower is just as, if not more, interesting than the front. This is Moonwalker (wintersown) and itÂs nearly seven feet tall.

{{gwi:428707}}

Mirabilis Broken Colors, one (yeah, just one) wintersown white Coneflower, Feverfew, Malva Zebrina, last yearÂs wintersown Sea Holly, Sedum, a Yucca, a white Dahlia, a Daylily, some reseeded Verbena Bonariensis. A lot of stuff packed into a small spaceÂand yet those gosh-darned weeds manage to squeeze through.

{{gwi:428709}}

I think IÂm growing "lace" (Grrr!). Even while under vicious attack by some bug, this poor wintersown Hibiscus is trying to bloom, bless its heart.

{{gwi:428710}}

Wintersown Profusion Zinnias (Apricot and Cherry), reseeded Cleome, wintersown Coleus and Viola, a reseeded Dwarf Red Coreopsis that was wintersown last year, Campanula Dickson's Gold and Japanese Painted Fern.

{{gwi:428711}}

I love when things reseed just where I want them. I adore Portulaca and allow it to stay wherever it feels like popping upÂand green Amaranthus is another one I let stay, even if itÂs way in front. Those drooping green tails look marvelous in flower arrangements and the color goes with everything.

{{gwi:428713}}

Comments (12)

Sponsored