SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penbuilder

arid lands

PenBuilder
18 years ago

ItÂs aloe time. Plant now, and most will bloom through the winter and spring. When the sun reflects of their spines in winter, they are some of the most vibrant plants in the garden. IÂve made it a tradition to add a few varieties every fall. It is so hard to find neat aloe in Phoenix  usually the only luck I have is at the DBG Fall Sale. This year I was disappointed, so I drove to Tucson. First I went to B&B. They had the best collection of landscape aloe that I found. P4SW is always good, but it seems that their aloe is getting awfully expensive, but I had a depressing ending to my trip: I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT ARID LANDS MAY BE GONE FOR GOOD!!!!! That makes me so depressed!!! Almost all of my cool Euphorbia comes from there. I canÂt believe there hasnÂt been a thread about this yet. I guess the original ownerÂs daughter, who has run the Tucson location the last several years, has been diagnosed with cancer. What a tragedy. That nursery has meant so much to my hobby and me. We can only hope she recovers.

Has anyone heard anything else about this situation?

Tony

Comments (4)