SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myohhmy

wanted: garden web monthly book exchange partners

myohhmy
17 years ago

We are a group of currently 5 members that have been trading books monthly for over a year. We are looking for one new member willing to exchange books for at least one month.

Each month we receive and mail out 3 books related to gardening. All books must be from 1980 or newer. Books are rotated around the group until they go back to the orgional owner who then replaces it with another book from their collection.

Monthy mailing costs are around $3 - $4 using media mail. Books are to be sent out by the 1st of each month.

We use this thread to post books that are sent and received. If you are interested in joining our group please contact me at myohhmy@comcast.net and I will send you more information.

This month I sent out a huge book over 400 pages - The Essential gardner by derek fell from my book collection. I would like it back, but it will take more than a month to look through it so take up to 2 months and then please put it back in book routation. I also mailed Making vegetables grow, and antoher small book - to off set the large book but I forot the name it (but did not have a persons address on it)

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!