SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tepelus

I'm getting more garden space

tepelus
13 years ago

The garage is getting torn down, so I've been in the process this week in getting my plants moved that are around it, and I have a lot! I got the daylilies and half of the hostas moved, and within two weeks I need to get all of my perennials moved out of the way. It's been a pain so far, but once the new garage is built, I'm going to have forty feet of new garden space along the south facing wall for flowers, the length of the new garage, and the section will be ten foot wide, from the garage to the neighbors property line. It's dead space my boyfriend doesn't want to mow so he told me I can fill it up with flowers. Woo hoo! Once I get my current plants plopped in there, I'll have lots more space for more plants, which means lots of winter sowing! I'm going to go crazy this winter with the seed buying!

BTW- If anyone is growing monkshood (aconitum) and plans to collect seed this fall, will you be interested in sharing? I have one plant, and it's forming flower buds now, and I'll collect what I can off that, but I would like more. Any color, so long as if there are multiple colors, that they are put into separate baggies, so I know which is which. I don't have many seeds to share back, but I'm going to collect some here shortly. Thanks.

Karen

Comments (7)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County