SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

Easter blooms and new kids (photo heavy)

Well....let's start out with Aphrodite. She is turning into a real beauty, even though she started out a little non-descript.

Here she is the other day...Blah!

{{gwi:401466}}

And here she is this morning...YEAH!!

{{gwi:401468}}

{{gwi:401470}}

One of the other sets of bulbs from S&H is looking like it's going to be labeled correctly. I have seen a lot of posts about what is the darkest red available. I bought 3 Benefica bulbs, and even though they haven't opened yet...they are looking to be very dark. Can't wait!!

{{gwi:401471}}

{{gwi:401472}}

{{gwi:401473}}

So...here's the mystery bloom that was supposed to be Minerva. NOT....any ideas??

{{gwi:401474}}

{{gwi:401475}}

And here they are with the other S&H misfits!

{{gwi:401476}}

And, here's the bloom that was supposed to be Christmas Gift. NOT!!....

{{gwi:401477}}

A second bulb is getting ready to reveal a bloom and it has the same highly colored flower that the first flower on the other bulb did. Recall that the 2nd - 4th blooms on the scape all looked very different than the first bloom. This is a MYSTERY to me!!

{{gwi:401478}}

OH...the little scape on baby Gordie is making progress. Great news as I was afraid it might get "stuck"!

{{gwi:401479}}

And lastly, here are my new baby parakeets! Hannah is in the middle and the babies are on either side of her. They don't have names yet...still thinking of them. One is lemon yellow with no markings at all. The other is grey with the slightest hint of pale yellow on its face and wings. Sex unknown...so the names have to be asexual!

{{gwi:401481}}

Have a great day!

:-)

Kristi (in rainy Spring, TX)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions