SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Easter stuff, my birthday...photo HEAVY

Purplemoon
12 years ago

Well looky here, I have a PINK tree for Easter! LOL. My BF decided I 'needed' a pink tree, so she got her's out of her store-room and brought it over for me to decorate for Easter. Gave it to me actually, so I will have it for next Valentine's too. ;o)

{{gwi:1422530}}

She took me shopping to a neat group of little thrift stores where I got some goodies for my birthday. One was this wonderful bunny pitcher. You saw the 2 white ones in my Easter photo album (one had lavender flowers and the other pink flowers), so this tan bunny was a nice addition to my bunny pitchers. I love brown bunnies the best of all. (more realistic to me I guess).

Me and Mollie celebrating our birthdays at the Outback for lunch. Her's was 3 days before mine. She is 20 yrs younger than me, so she is like my "little sister" as well as my best friend. I love her to pieces. I also got a hair cut a week ago, lost about half my hair. LOL.

{{gwi:1422532}}

Jason and Suzie always make sure I get flowers for my b.d. (and my anniversary) since they know that Mr O. is not a 'flower kinda guy'. And Suz gets them sent in purple vases, and with purple flowers. So mid afternoon on my b.d., these beautiful roses arrived

BUT there was a huge surprise in store!! When I got up yesterday morning, Mr O of course had already left to play golf) there on the table was a dozen gorgeous mauve roses from him!! He beat Suz and Jason to the punch. LOL. Even the lovely card he got me was in lavender! Wow, did an alien steal the real Mr O.??

All the roses are a very MAUVE shade in real life, tho look pink in the photos!

I found this vintage sparkly egg in one of the shops. The bunny and his basket are both made of enamel-ware. Its about 4" high.

Then I found the little lighted bunny Easter tree, the egg tree and chocolate egg urn...and the gorgeous big laying rabbit!

hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions