SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chazparas

Schools closed due to snow. blooms photo heavy!

chazparas
15 years ago

Hi all,

It's been one long winter here. This weekend we finally got to see our mud yards and sidewalks, now we're expecting another 13-15 inches of snow. It began last night and is supposed to go throughout today. Class has been cancelled, and before I start my studies I wanted to post what some of what's going on in my sun room.

first...

Aphrodite, budding after bulb surgery this past spring due to bulb fly. Larissa, this baby is yours. I'll try to get a photo when she blooms. She is an evergreen by the way.

{{gwi:388997}}

Next Apricot beauty, photos from bud to blooms. Another from last year blooming again.

{{gwi:383970}}

{{gwi:388998}}

{{gwi:389000}}

Charisma, from this years easy to grow bulbs purchase.

{{gwi:389001}}

Identified for me as Harlequin last year, misnamed Zombie, guess I got a while before my real Zombies bloom.

{{gwi:389002}}

Piccolo, again last years bulbs.

{{gwi:389003}}

{{gwi:389004}}

Some of the gang

{{gwi:389006}}

Lady Margaret is starting up again, some buds. Yes spring has hit the sun porch.

{{gwi:389007}}

The Walking Iris are setting buds.

{{gwi:389008}}

My yellow thanksgiving cactus is still going.

{{gwi:389009}}

Fuschia Kiss epiphyllum, a 1992 NYC flower show purchase.

{{gwi:389057}}

this guy adopted us last september, he was a beaten up, scab covered, skin and bones mess. I thought he was gonna die on the property. Well, he survived and now rules the house! Meet Yappy, he talks constantly and is just a love. Chase has developed a tolerance to him and he moved him in during the first of the winters snow storms to the mud room. Chase had animal allergies so bad he's been hospitalized, now this cat sleeps on his chest when he naps on the couch!

{{gwi:389058}}

And Now for us, Chase is on the left in the photo. A photo of him was selected to be used on a Tee Shirt for a cigar/biker company. He's actually quite muscular, Me, I'm the puffy one on the right pointing to him! Believe it or not, I'm about 70 pounds heavier than him and he is not as pale as he looks in this photo, just poor lighting! LOL

{{gwi:389059}}

Hope you enjoyed,

Chaz

Comments (42)

Sponsored
More Discussions