SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

i decided to go for broke!!! and spread all the seeds!!!

medontdo
15 years ago

so i emptied all the seeds i had left over in a bowl and asked my loving and not listening wholy son to take them out to the plot, well.......he took them out, and as helpful as he is he "spread" them out! in one line, my face musta went white, ok now i know they are seeds, but i spent a hour, emptieing the seeds into a bowl, those tiny little seed packets we get from those trades. ohhhh how i don't like them!! LOL the paper and all the tape!! LOL why can't people just fold them?? so we can just put them into the garden afterward?? LOL so anyhow, i have like tons of different columbines and tons of different foxgloves and other odds and inns in this 12x36 rectangle. in one line that he had to pick up in and spread out, i was like, trying to be calm, tabor honey, i love you, but i asked you to wait, i wanted these spread out!! these are HUNDREDS of different seed types!!! he's like ohhhhhh. i love that boy so!! so he kinda fixed it. LOL we'll see how it turnes out!! i am so anxious, but oh so scared!! i didn't want the seeds to go waste, and i know i can move them also. its part sun, some of its most sun, so i know i'll be alright. now i need to put some soil on it.

i planted my glads and freesia today in those 55 gal barrels that are cut in 1/3 (holes in the bottom). so i can overwinter them in there. hopefully they will do better there than in my house!! LOL

Comments (3)

Sponsored