SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
duckcreekgardens

Help Me Decide What Tomato Seeds I Need To Grow

duckcreekgardens
13 years ago

It's cold outside so I have been staying in and trying to make plans for this Spring.

Getting a web site has been gratifying for me. I'm not getting rich, but it's a new adventure and I am always reinventing myself.

I have decided to offer seeds beginning 2012 and would like some input as to what tomato varieties you think I should offer. The reason I am asking now is that I need to plan what I need to grow. I already have a list of some, but I know there are varieties I haven't even thought about. What are the hottest varieties?

I will not grow everything personally. I have contacted a few other small grower friends in the area that are excited to grow a few varieties each for me. It will keep most of the production in Oklahoma and help the local economy. I am still looking for others to grow a few varieties. What makes this good is that I can buy the tomatoes for processing into seed that would otherwise not make it to market because of a worm hole or other defect that doesn't affect the quality of the seed.

any suggestions will be appreciated

gary

Comments (17)