{{gwi:397583}}

The daylily bed that wraps around it.

Dianthus Velvet N' Lace w/daylilies

{{gwi:397584}}

Trailing soapwort w/daylilies and Fragrant Cloud nicotiana

{{gwi:397585}}

Shasta Crazy daisy

{{gwi:397586}}

Tall white veronica, blue peach-leaved bellflower and heavenly blue morning glories

{{gwi:397587}}

Pink creeping baby's breath with miniature daylilies, the daisies and veronica and a flowering almond in the background

{{gwi:397589}}

On the other side of the fence in the butterfly/hummingbird garden, penstemon Iron Maiden, Blue peach-leaved bellflower and white ones.

{{gwi:397591}}

Viola Bilbo Baggins, one of about a dozen or so of these.

{{gwi:397592}}

Last but not least, the center portion of my mainly purple and white bed. On the fence are white morning glories and two clematis, a white and a purple, in the very back more fragrant cloud nicotiana, verbascum violetta, some purchased phlox, more of that white veronica, purple asters, clethra hummingbird, daylilies and some others I didn't mention or that are too small to even see, and two rose of sharon.

{{gwi:397593}}

This is my first year winter sowing, and I have had very good luck growing most of the seeds I sowed, I still have a few containers which the seedlings seem to be frozen in time and don't want to grow, but they are still to small to move. I might give them a very light dose of some miracle grow to see if that helps them along. I have more to show, but this will be it for now. Hope you have enjoyed!

Karen

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!