SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

Some 2009 pics finally, heavy on the pics

littleonefb
14 years ago

Not a huge amount to show in blooms. What is needed is the rain to stop for a while, the temps to warm up and the sun to come out.

Right now it's been nothing but very cool temps and rain just about day after day.

2/3 of the seedlings are planted, but still so much left and more rain for the next 3 days.

Fran

May 25th

Verbascum violette WS 3 years ago

{{gwi:396624}}

{{gwi:396625}}

June 5th

Columbine songbird robin WS 2007/2008 from seeds from my mothers plant

{{gwi:396626}}

{{gwi:396627}}

June 18th

columbine origami blue WS 2 years ago from plant hubby gave me for an anniversary. This one blooms the first year and repeats blooming over at least 2 months

{{gwi:396628}}

{{gwi:396629}}

Distant shot of memorial garden in my mother's memory full of many of her plants that where in her garden

{{gwi:396630}}

right corner of the memorial bed. 2 fushia foxglove blooms from WS plant 3 years ago, the rest of the fushia and the white WS last year, blooming this year

{{gwi:396631}}

center of memorial bed. statuary where my mothers. foxglove WS last year, blooming this year.

daylily is catherine woodbury and was my mother's.

in front of daylily is dahlia stargazer yellow from saved tuber from last year that was grown last year from seed from my mother's plant

{{gwi:396632}}

left corner of memorial bed. Foxglove WS last year, blooming first time this year. Ducks where my mothers. right behind the ducks are chinese forget me nots, seeds continued to be collected from the original plants that where my mother's and WS every year. orange flower is a rose that is a replacement of the one from my mother's garden's that didn't survive after 5 years. In front of it is her dwarf balloon plant. Also red cana that she always wanted to grow and never did, some livingston daisy WS from seeds collected from her original plants, a white a purple annual aster and a variagated sedum.

{{gwi:396633}}

herb bed of parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, italian oregano, greek oregano, rosemary, thai basil, lime basil, lemon basil, sweet basil, cinnamon basil, dill bouquet, chives, garlic chives

{{gwi:396634}}

{{gwi:396636}}

monkey flower, monkey magic

{{gwi:396637}}

hardy iceplant cooperi WS this year

{{gwi:396638}}

my design to display my mother's victorian girl with a gazing ball. planted with penny black just budding now

{{gwi:396640}}

pics of the rose in the memorial bed that replaced the one lost from my mother.

{{gwi:396641}}

{{gwi:396642}}

{{gwi:396643}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored