SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

OT: Do you admire Gordon Setters like you admire Hippeastrum??

I know Noni and I love our Gordon Setters and brag about them too often for the likes of some, but a unique situation has arisen. WE NEVER GET YOUNG PUPPIES IN RESCUE...or dogs under the age of 4...but there are 4 YOUNG smaller Gordon Setters who need homes and we can make arrangements for getting a dog anywhere in the US....soooo, think about the following! Don't you need a dog to guard your greenhouse!?...or lawn chair..or BBQ!! Here are my 2 heathens (one groomed and one needing grooming...) the ones discussed here won't be anywhere as big or HAIRY!!!

{{gwi:378043}}

Marcey, a young (2 years old) female - trained by pro to hunt. Real cuddlebug. Too soft to be a field trial dog, but would be a perfect personal hunting dog or couch potato. She is about 40 lbs (smaller like Noni's).

There are 2 young (7 month old) puppies male and female - evaluated but probably too soft to be field trial dogs. These guys will be smaller as well, maybe 40 pounds when full grown.

These 3 dogs need homes anywhere in the US, current owner will help defray transport costs....she is not desparate to "get rid of them", but she is competative field trialer and can't really keep these extra dogs! If you are interested I will put you in touch with her directly. Call me a doggy matchmaker. Having a good dog in your life improves your health!! And, if you are healthier, you can take care of more amaryllis....see, it really does all tie together!!

Now..in TX rescue...we have a lovely, sweet 1.5 year old male (Kirby) who tops the scales at 40 pounds. He is just gorgeous and loving. He has just been neutered and needs a great home. I'll put you in touch with my pal who runs rescue if this is the dog for you!

This is the first time we've had 4 young dogs in Tx looking for homes....of course, 3 are from an owner situation, and 1 is a true rescue. BUT, if you have admired our Gordon Setters, and have often thought you might want to add a great dog to your home...NOW'S THE TIME!!!

We aren't selling these dogs.....so hope this isn't against any list rules...but if you love hearing stories about our dogs, adopt one of these and you can start adding stories of our own!! (contact me off list)

:-)

Kristi

Comments (6)

Sponsored
More Discussions