SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larschar

What a great Christmas present.

15 years ago

So, this year my sister-in-law bought me a bulb with a really pretty planter to stick it in. When I received it at the family Christmas on December 24, it was barely pushing one scape. Now, less than a month later lo and behold 2 scapes are opening and a third is visible coming up the middle if you look for it.

Can you see it? This is my only three bloomer so far this year. Wait, no. Full House is sending up a third. Thank God that one is giving me an encore. Full House was one of my faves this year. Maybe even most favorite of all! Time will tell.

Lots of blooms left to go! So, this bulb in particular was a boxed one that was already planted. It was in great shape. No softness and no one had watered it. Thank God. I really should have written down the grower from the box. It was without a "name" but pink was printed on the box.

My guess will be Pink Surprise because that's what it looked like on the box but with all the mis-marks this year who knows? When the blooms open all the way I'll post. Maybe one of you can identify it if I can't :-)

{{gwi:371467}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions