SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strouper2

No More Lights!

strouper2
17 years ago

How quickly things change when I started growing from seed this year everything was indoors I even set up another area and purchased a new light with those special bulbs. I started to WS thinking what do I have to lose a few seeds plus I'll always have my plants on the inside if it doesn't work. Well now I've gone from backing up WSing with my indoor plants to backing up my indoor plants with WSed ones. My WSed plants look like real plants health, not leggy and a beautiful color. My indoor ones not so good leggy and not as nice of a color plus they were started earlier and theyÂre not nearly as big. All that watering, transplanting and we haven't even started the hardening off process! Who needs it? Next year no more indoor plants. All the hardy plants will be WSed early and the more tender plants will be SSed. But hey on the bright side of things I purchased the wrong light to begin with so I never got to put it up. You know that I'll be returning it and the bulbs so that I can get my $50 back! Just think how many seeds I can buy with $50.

Strouper

Comment (1)

Sponsored