SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lblack61

WSing data sheet hiatus!

15 years ago

I've kinda called a hiatus on it this year.

Although I do intend to tell the number of jugs that I've put out for the container count before the deadline, and I am kind of keeping my empty seed packets separated to record later, I am just overwhelmed!! Too much going on lately.

And it's not that I don't have great joy when I see something sprout, and it's not that it doesn't amaze me everytime....but now, it's kind of easier to list what doesn't sprout rather than what does, and just put a "Yes" by whatever did sprout rather than a date.

This has been a really good germination year for me. I've been Wsing since 2004-2005 (I think), and last year was the only not-so-good year I've had (and some of that was due to my not paying attention).

So it's easier this year for me to record by what didn't sprout than by what did.

I'm just waiting for seedlings to get big enough for me to transplant...I would be doing it now, but even that has to wait because I won't have time to work in the yard (put up stakes and fences to protect what I plant out from the pets) for another four weeks. So I'll just be watching for when the seedlings need water until then. Whatever is sprouted at the end of 4 weeks, hurrah! (I'm sure it will be legion).

Anyone else having a hectic Spring?

Linda

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals