SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tsmith2579

Saturday, Sept. 13 Plant Swap Info 10 a.m.

tsmith2579
15 years ago

OK, let's plan to meet at Aldridge between 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. and plan to leave for lunch around 11:30 - 11:45 a.m. Lunch will be at The Fish Market on Hwy.31 North. You cross under I-459 and the Fish Market is on the hill on your right @ 1681 Montgomery Hwy, Hoover, AL 35216, next to Crest Cadillac.

Once more here are the directions to Aldridge Botanical Gardens:

From I-65 (north or south) take Exit 250 to I-459 South. The signs say Tuscaloosa/Bessemer.

From the interchange go about 1 mile to Exit 13, US-31 South. Get into the far left hand turn lane at the exit ramp. There is a stop light at the bottom of the off ramp.

Turn left at the light and go under I-459 for 6/10ths mile. Stay in the same lane. Go through FOUR traffic lights. When you have gone through the fourth light, start looking for the left turn lane at the FIFTH traffic light.

This is the US-31 and "Lorna Rd - Hwy 150" intersection. Hanging in the middle of the intersection is a green sign saying . Turn left on to Lorna Road.

There are 4 cross streets on Lorna Road with a traffic light: (1) Lodge Drive (2) Data Drive (3) Centennial Drive. You will then make a big left hand curve and start down hill to the fourth cross street (4) Rocky Ridge Ranch Road. It is 9/10ths mile from Hwy 31 to Rocky Ridge Ranch Road. As soon as you have crossed Rocky Ridge Ranch Road, turn right into Aldridge Botanical Gardens. There are three aisles of parking. Drive to the garden gate and turn left, go over to the third aisle, turn let and drive back toward Lorna Rd. to the parking section which is parallel to and nearest to Lorna Road. If you need parking instructions, send me an email with your emaill address and I'll send the parking lot map to you.

If you want to build your own Mapquest directions to the gardens, here is the address: Aldridge Botanical Gardens, 3530 Lorna Rd. Hoover, Alabama 35216.

The Fish Market Restaurant, 1681 Montgomery Hwy, Hoover, AL 35216

Comment (1)

Sponsored