SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harmonyp

Memorable Forum Responses

harmonyp
11 years ago

I was hand watering the gardens yesterday, taking in each rose, one by one, feeling so content and warm and fuzzy, and proud of how far the gardens have come since their inception in 2010. When I came to my Pink Supreme carpet rose - the only carpet I have, Seil's comments some time back flooded into my head. Don't remember her exact words, but do remember that it was Seil who definitely convinced me not to SP this rose that was doing poorly in partial shade. After her post I decided to move PS into full sun, into a highly visible spot, that did need low, spreading color. This little carpet rose is now absolutely glorious and exploding with blooms, definitely to my surprise.

When Seils response popped into my head, I was thinking how interesting it would be to ask other forum members about memorable responses that have "come back" to you. Not necessarily only the "best" advice you ever received here, but advice (and who gave it) that may have changed or influenced decisions you've made in your own garden.

Comments (7)