Happy Birthday Carla!

buford
16 years ago

{{gwi:331916}}

Hope it's a good one!

Comments (55)

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    16 years ago

Carla, Happy happy happy birthday! I just know you are going to have a wonderful year. Hugs!!!!

• pacnwgrdngirl
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Carla!
    Hope you have a great day and year to come! :o)
    Adrienne

{{gwi:247538}}

• Related Discussions

Happy Birthday Carla!

Q

Comments (1)
    Happy Birthday Carla------- "Nur Mahal" Florence
    ...See More

Happy Birthday Jeri

Q

Comments (36)
    Jeri, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry for being late (technical difficulties), but I can still wish you a very good coming year. I much appreciate your generous sharing of your knowledge and enthusiasm on this forum: thank you! Yours is one of the bright presences on the forum. Melissa Last note: And thanks to Carla, who lets us all know when birthdays arrive!
    ...See More

Happy Belated Birthday Carla

Q

Comments (11)
    Carla, I am sooo sorry! ........I can not believe of all birthdays I missed, it was yours after you being so thoughtful with everyone elses. On my bed & breakfast board, I am your counterpart and do the birthday greetings and anniversaries on that board. I wrote you birthday down on the same paper as well as Kates, so I knew they were both coming up, and I forgot.:cry Anyhow, not too late for Kates, but I wish you a belated Happy Birthday, with a much happier New Year ahead. Now I see that was the day we were coming back from Court in Edmonton. But I missed even seeing a birthday thread for you. Take an extra special day today anyway Hugs, Pauline
    ...See More

Happy Birthday Millie, millieon

Q

Comments (7)
    "Happy Birthday to you" "Happy Birthday to you" "Haaaapppppy Birrrrthday" This song goes out to you by Stevie Wonder Have a wonderful day on you special day and best wishes to you and throughout the year. Here's to you Millie aka Millieon Handel Niecey
    ...See More
  • devon_gardener
    16 years ago

Wishing you all the best, Carla. You know we love you on
    this forum. All the very best in life, to our Carla.

• bethnorcal9
    16 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLA!!
    HOPE IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY!

{{gwi:331920}}

{{gwi:331921}}

• paparoseman
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Carla, enjoy your family and garden and just relax for a day. Hopefully you have a great day and then it rains for a month straight.

Lance

• zeffyrose
    16 years ago

What a beautiful time of year to have a birthday---

wishing you the best!

{{gwi:331922}}

Florence

• devon_gardener
    16 years ago

CARLA, I think Buford was ahead of herself by one day. I just
    looked on your page, and your birthday is on the 23rd. Oh well,
    we will celebrate your birthday for two days this year.

• bettym_grow
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Carla!

{{gwi:331923}}

Betty

• ramblinrosez7b
    16 years ago

{{gwi:331924}}

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    16 years ago

A birthday bouquet for you, Carla.

Charlotte (florist rose)
    {{gwi:205898}}

Have a good one!

Kate

• buford
    Original Author
    16 years ago

devon, you're right, I did it a day early. I didn't want to forget. Carla is always doing birthday threads for everyone else.

• erasmus_gw
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday! Have a great day~

{{gwi:320964}}

Linda

• irish_rose_grower
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday to a great lady!

Enjoy your birthday and have a great year ahead.
    {{gwi:331925}}

• ronda_in_carolina
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I hope its the best!!

{{gwi:331926}}

Ronda

• carla17
    16 years ago

Bet, you don't know how this thrills me. You are such a sweet addition to this forum. Thank you so much! I love the rose and want to know it's name.
    Tammy, thank you for the wishes. I've enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to enabling you every chance I get.
    Pagan, thank you my beach buddy! I'm so glad you're doing well.
    Krista, I love the rose with the tiny purple sticking up. Thank you so much.
    Joe, whatever this rose is, I love it. You could make a worm look mahvelous dahling. I saved my last birthday picture from you. Love you.
    Kate, thank you. I grow Achillea in my garden to. It's so dependable and worthy!
    Maureen, you are a sweetheart and I'm so glad to know you.
    Thank you for the birthday greetings.
    Adrienne, your combination is gorgeous. Please reveal which rose this is. Thank you for thinking of me.
    Devon, you are a darling. Thank you for the beautiful greetings. Thank you for being on the forum too.
    Beth, thank you. Now we can yack about dahlias. Yours are as pretty and different as your roses.
    Lance, we had some rain. Thank you for the well wishes!
    Florence, you are a sweet lady! That tree is magnificent. I love the color changes, thank you.
    Betty, WOW, I love the cakes. Can I pick mine from here. Thank you for remembering me!
    Ramblinrose, what a beautiful purple greeting and lovely rose! I would like to know it's name.
    Kate, what a great bouquet. Thank you for all the help and encouragement.
    Linda, what is that beauty! You have been such a great friend and teacher! Thank you.
    Maureen, so good to hear from you! I love your daylilies. I would be happy to send you some next spring.
    Ronda, you dear girl. That is one of my favorite colors!!! Thank you for the kind wishes.
    I had to travel out of town today to take my daughter to the doctor. She has kidney stones. Maybe tomorrow I'll celebrate. Bet, Devon, I don't mind a lingering birthday!

Thanks again everyone,
    Carla

• pete41
    16 years ago

Happy birthday

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Carla! You're such a sweetie for always keeping track of the birthdays in this neighborhood and I hope that your birthday is a terrific day. Indulge yourself in your favorite things - you deserve it!

Here's a bouquet from my fall garden to celebrate. I went around and cut every last thing that was in bloom just for you! :-)

{{gwi:331927}}

Anne

• sunnishine
    16 years ago

happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

(psst....my bday is tomorrow...)

• sam0738
    16 years ago

{{gwi:331928}}

• judith5bmontreal
    16 years ago

Hi Carla. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    Judith

{{gwi:331930}}

• sammy zone 7 Tulsa
    16 years ago

{{gwi:331932}}

I hope your birthday is great, and that Natalie feels better very soon.

You are wonderful.

Sammy

• ceterum
    16 years ago

happy birthday Carla and I wish you - lots of rain!

{{gwi:331934}}

• katefisher
    16 years ago

Okay I have to ask Adrienne. Is that rose in your picture Night Owl? So pretty. They are all gorgeous but for some reason that one caught my fancy.

Kate

• anntn6b
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Carla,
    And if I don't get the heavy rain, I'll let the Carolinas get it, maybe.
    Ann

• ceterum
    16 years ago

Beth, what a wonderful dahlia! LOL! You have energy to grow dahlias in addition to 1500+ roses (who is counting?)

Has that first Dahlia a name?

• pacnwgrdngirl
    16 years ago

Hi guys!
    Since you asked, it's 'Rhapsody in Blue'
    A new one I got this Spring at Raft Island Roses.
    Incredible color! I really like it. Bloomed it's head off all summer too.
    I don't have 'Night Owl' yet Kate. Really like it though. I almost put it where I put 'Awakening,' this summer.
    I got 'Awakening' since I already have so many purples. (I love 'Awakening' so far)

{{gwi:331935}}

• kathy9norcal
    16 years ago

Carla, you're a star! Happy Birthday to you.
    {{gwi:331936}}
    Kathy

• melissa_thefarm
    16 years ago

Carla,

Happy birthday! And may you blossom and bear fruit for all the year to come!

Melissa

• moodyblue
    16 years ago

Happy, happy birthday dear Carla,

{{gwi:331937}}

I may be one of the first to wish you a happy birthday on the day, ha,ha!
    I certainly was fooled and thought I was late there for a sec. I have had a big notice by my computer since before I went away. "BD Carla 23rd", but you know, this was a great idea of Buford as look how many people were all here to greet you for the big day!

I wish you rainy nights and sunny days with lots of love and happiness thrown in.
    Big hug,
    Pauline - Vancouver Island

• patricianat
    16 years ago

To our very thoughtful and sweet Carla, happy birthday, my dear friend.

I hope this was a wonderful birthday for you. I tried to get here last night, but the ad for Pepperidge Farm kept blocking me every time I tried to post. I so apologize to you for being late.

You are always so so so so so thoughtful to make sure everyone has a happy birthday.

I hope you will have GREAT news from your trip on Monday. I know you will.

Again, happy birthday, and what did you get from your family? I hope a very nice day and something pretty, something flavorful, something new, something green that folds, so that you can buy something you really love!

• carla17
    16 years ago

I woke up to all these beautiful bouquets, how wonderful.
    Thank you Pete.
    Anne, you have touched my heart! I love the bouquet and wish I had it here to admire. Thank you dear one.
    Sunnishine, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.
    Sam, I love the roses, thank you.
    Judith, Thank you for the lovely bouquet. I just love bouquets!
    Sammy, is that Quietness? Whatever it is, it's beautiful. I think you are wonderful too! I appreciate the thoughts.
    Ceterum, that is a beautiful photo. We did get more rain. Thank you!
    Ann, I appreciate your thoughtfulness. What a great friend and teacher you are! We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thank you for the rain!
    Adrienne, that RIB is too beautiful.
    Kathy, thank you. I'm so glad to know you. Would love to meet you in person. Your roses are incredible.
    Melissa,thank you for the wishes.
    Pauline, you have been holding out with the dahlias. Did you know I'm crazy about them and yours are SO pretty. Spiders, I love them. You are a dear sweet person. I appreciate your friendship.
    Patricia, I did receive some folding green stuff.LOL I haven't gotten any presents yet from the family. I treasure the times we've spent together. Remember the suv and the islands? LOL LOL. That was such fun!!! Thank you Patricia.

Carla

• niecey
    16 years ago

Hey Carla
    How did I not see this thread.
    Sorry I missed the party gurl, but glad to know that
    I can still pop in.

Well I hope your day was full of wonderful surprises and rosy thing.
    Best Wishes to you and throughout the years.
    Hugs and Kisses
    {{gwi:331939}}
    Niecey

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Carla. I hope this year brings you nothing but good things and happiness. You're always so thoughtful of everyone else. Have a wonderful day.
    {{gwi:331940}}
    Leslie

• carla17
    16 years ago

Niecey, thank you sweetheart! Your roses cheer up this rainy day but I'm not complaining about rain. Thank you for the special roses!
    Leslie, that rose is very beautiful, what is it? Thank you for the birthday wishes Leslie.

Carla

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

You're welcome Carla and that's a newly transplanted Fragrant Plum. Temps where I am are fluctuating from the 70's to 80's and the colors on this are too.
    Have a great day!

• seattlesuze
    16 years ago

"They say it's your birthday..." I hope it's full of good news about your daughter and a wonderful celebration with all those who love you! We all think the world of you. Here's Paul McCartney with best wishes:
    {{gwi:331941}}

Sue

• onewheeler
    16 years ago

Happy birthday Carla, hope it was a happy one. Here is the last rose of summer just for you.

{{gwi:331942}}

Valerie

• sandy808
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Carla. May all your dreams come true!

Those cakes sure look yummy. They're making me hungry.

Sandy

• michaelalreadytaken
    16 years ago

{{gwi:331943}}

Happy Birthday Carla!

MichaelAT

• sammy zone 7 Tulsa
    16 years ago

I am still not that good with pictures. That is Souvenir de la Malmaisson.
    SAmmy

• olga_6b
    16 years ago

Carla,
    How could I miss this.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Best wishes to you. Please have full year filled with fun, roses, smiles and friends.
    Olga.
    Sorry I can't post picture right now.

• diggerndeb
    16 years ago

Belated Happy Birthday!
    {{gwi:331944}}

Deb & digger

• carla17
    16 years ago

Sue, thank you for the kind thoughts. Beautiful roses as usual.
    Valerie, thank you.
    Sandy, thank you for thinking of me.
    Michael, you're a doll. That photo is wonderful!
    Olga, I appreciate your greetings. Hope you are doing great.
    Dave and Deb, I like the X rated rose! You're a character Dave and make this forum so much better. Thank you.

Carla

• rainbow_2007
    16 years ago

Belated Happy Birthday!

{{gwi:331946}}

• celeste/NH
    16 years ago

WOW, Carla...you have a lot of folks who are wishing you a Happy Birthday....hope you can stand one more! Hope its happy and that all the blessings you deserve come your way this year.

Celeste

Rouge Royale

{{gwi:313404}}

• carla17
    16 years ago

Thank you Celeste. Your roses are gorgeous. I love the form on Rouge Royale. Celeste, how many roses do you have?

Carla

• celeste/NH
    16 years ago

Carla,
    You know, I should go out there sometime and count them all...I really don't know just how many there are! I know I have well over 200 mature bushes, (possibly 250) but if cuttings I've rooted and suckers taken on our rose-rustles count, then I have closer to 300. Yikes....I have no idea where I'll put them all. And there's so many more I just HAVE to order for Spring...lol.
    Celeste

• carla17
    16 years ago

Rainbow, what a pretty rose. Thank you.

Carla

• zeffyrose
    16 years ago

Carla--I just dropped in to look at all the beautiful roses you got for your birthday----

You sure are one lucky lady----

Hope you had a grat day.

Florence

• carla17
    16 years ago

Florence, it is nice to have so many well wishes. Makes a person feel good.

Carla