SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roseyp8255

have: new thread on spring 2006 swap - bham/no al

roseyp8255
18 years ago

Okay folks. Since iVillage is evidently having PROBLEMS with their server or something, here is a new thread ref: the spring swap - as well as a link to the old thread that is WAY out of order!

For those of you who have asked for details on swaps(somewhere, before they moved everything this week) - the swap is where we meetat a physical location, have lunch, and swap plants. Last year was my first one, had a blast, met everyone in PERSON, and got great plants, plus got rid of some too!

For you newbies - create/update your trade list, and look at other people's trade lists (on the "MY Page" for each person. Most people do pre-arranged trades i think, but then everyone also brings extras STUFF.

Literllay - last year - we couldn't see out the back of my SUV it was so full with what TweetyPye & I were bringing home.

Oh yes, and i think there is normally one in Bham, as well as a Southern Swap down around Mobile. And, we are talking about having one in Central AL, maybe in the fall.

Did we ever officially decide on whether it is gonna be 4/29 or 5/6? Will it be Oak Mountain again? Etc., etc.

wfolkhttp://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/alabgard/msg0116244819150.html?30

Here is a link that might be useful: Old thread ref: spring 2006 swap

Comments (21)

Sponsored