SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kr222

Lady Emma Hamilton

kr222
14 years ago

At the end of last season I was debating over which rose to order. With your help I decided upon Lady Emma Hamilton. I just wanted to that everyone for their input and to say that I am very pleased with my new rose. She was planted in March as is working on a second flush of flowers. The scent is deliciously citrusy. A lot like lemon Pledge. The colors are breathtaking. Even my husband noticed how pretty it was, and he couldn't care less about gardens. :)

My overall impressions of this rose so far are that it smells wonderful. The blooms are remarkably beautiful in color and form. The foliage is extremely healthy without spraying. I am an organic gardener so this is a big deal. This greatly surprised me though, because we have had record-breaking rains and high humidity this year. No signs of pest damage or disease. New foliage is burgundy while older foliage is a deep green. So far...5 stars! I can't wait to see it bigger and more beautiful next season!

Here are some pictures of her from my blog. Thanks again for helping me make my decision!

{{gwi:315109}}
{{gwi:315111}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Kim's Garden

Comments (2)