SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ingrid_vc

Would love to see pictures of gardens

Since I'm in the beginning phase of designing a garden around our new home, I would love to see pictures of the beautiful gardens that I'm sure many of you must have. My thought is to have antique and antique-appearing roses as the featured flower in a garden that encompassses many other plants, including trees and shrubs (have recently bought lavender and purple crape myrtles, white buddleias, phlomis fruticosa, lavenders, artemisias, lavateras, Mexican sage, junipers and cedars). The pictures don't have to be recent; being new to the forum they will be new to me.

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who chooses to respond. I love the passion, enthusiasm, knowledge and so often great sense of humor that I've experienced on this forum. You are my kind of people. I needed to know that my excessive obsession for old roses is shared by others, and that I'm not the only one consumed with lust for more and evermore of anything having to do with the subject, not to mention the buying frenzy that I'm constantly battling.

Ingrid

Comments (24)