SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anewgarden

someone stop me! buying too many seeds!

anewgarden
15 years ago

I have not yet seen one sprout from my jugs and bags and bottles, but I believe they will bloom. They will, right? Tell me they will!

OMG! Those red Monarda bloom pictures pitimpinai posted are killing me! They are so lovely! I have some that grow in my little city garden too, but not even half that many. I tried to save their seeds last fall, and I have WSed them, but as I didn't really know how to save seeds when I did it, they might not take. I am trying to buy more seeds, they are not that easy to find, I am bidding on some right now on e bay, but I think some other people saw those same pictures! The price keeps going up. While I have been looking for red monarda I have been buying all sorts of other seeds too. I may just fix the economy all on my own!

I have not tried Seed Trading because I don't have any to trade. Once I see if any of my own gathered seeds from last year work, maybe I will have some next year. SO YOU MUST ALL TELL ME TO WAIT!! Please--tell me to be patient-and most of all to stop buying seeds!! Have any of you used, "Easyliving Native Perennial Wildflowers"? They seem good. Although they are out of you know what...

Audrey

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus