SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Todays Rose Haul

newyorkrita
14 years ago

After almost not buying any roses since last year (I only bought one rose this spring, discounted Milk Carton), I fell off the no buying wagon today and came home with four roses.

Went to another local nursery today, not the one with mildewed roses so I don't know how they are coming along, to look at roses. Just look, ha that plan didn't work out too well. I bought four nice potted roses.

Gizmo, that I saw years ago and did not buy at the time and have wanted ever since. Margo Koster polyantha as I saw it in bloom and I really liked the color and shape of the masses of small flowers. Wing-Ding polyantha that was not even in bloom yet but with masses of flower buds. I have seen this one pictured in the Heirloom Roses Catalog and wanted to order it so now I don't have to as its here.

Finially I bought Legends HT. I really didn't want to buy a HT. I was just standing at the nursery looking around in the rose isles and look over two isles down see these red roses blooming that immediately caught my attention. When I got over there I couldn't believe how beautiful the BIG ruffled rich red blooms were. That was it, in the cart it went.

Comments (17)