SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mori1_gw

Fences make good neighbors??????

mori1
11 years ago

I don't have a problem with my neighbor but I swear there is something with the wife. The husband was nice enough to come by and tell me that are taking down the chain link fence and putting up a privacy fence on Wednesday. This was around 3pm. It's their yard so they can do what they want. However, its over 100 degrees and I can't work back there until after 6pm when it starts cool down. And thanks to a pinch nerve in my lower back that decided to flare up yesterday, just trying to walk is difficult. I have hardy glads that I tied to the fence that I'll just cut. A sweat pea that I've been trying to keep alive so that if ever cools down I might have some blooms this fall.

I think I'm might have done something to upset her but then again, she easily to get upset. When they went on their vacation 2 months ago I offer to water the plants she had just put in. I noticed that she had put several of them really close to fence that I knew would be a problem down the line. So I pointed that out to her when they came back and I warned her about the mint she was trying established.

A week or two after that she puts a lock on the gate.

He also inform me that they bring the fence out further and I'm think further then where? I don't even think he actually knew. I figure there not much I can do anyway. Its too freaking hot to even try to dig up the glads besides there are to many of them and I'm sure they will survive. The sweat pea will never survive being due up and then replanted. I don't think I have anything else but I'll check later on this evening when I'm watering.

Honestly, I like them (privacy fences)but not many people around here have them. If there are not installed right or well maintained, then mother nature will have her way with it.

My only complaint is that I wish they had told me sooner so I could of had some kind of plan. I love that this is happening on Wednesday because that's when I have job club. I wonder how much they will have done before I get back.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County