SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bookjunky4life

Moving

bookjunky4life
14 years ago

I have lived with my current bf for almost 5 years. We are breaking up so I am now house/property hunting. I am looking at a 2000 sq foot house on one acre in the country (one close neighbor on east side). Its not the situation I want but I am excited about this property, for which the asking price is only $35,000 and its a nice house/property. I already have 75 WS containers sown and many more to go. I'm hoping to buy this house so that I have somewhere to plant them. I also have 2 big dogs and a house cat so its almost impossible to rent anyway, as well as buying can be the same cost as, or cheaper than, renting.

The other plants I will be moving to my new house will be rose of sharon bushes, lilac bushes, blackberries, raspberries, grape cuttings (if they root), mums (if they survive the winter), ornamental grasses, sedums, lots of irises, an asiatic lilly, lamb's ear, some short sedum and stonecrop, wisteria, creeping phlox, asparagus, daffodils, tulips, grecian wildflowers. Also have to move my entire compost pile, and pile of grass clippings. The bf is going to put a hitch on my durango and I hope to find a like 6 by 10 trailer with some sides so I can haul woodchips, etc. Local town has a big pile of wood chips I can get.

Here is a link that might be useful: House I want to buy

Comments (59)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH