SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stonesriver_gw

Finally Broke Down and Bought a Bucket Taxi

stonesriver
12 years ago

And, boy, am I glad I did. :-)

My African violets and other gessies are in individual planters. I was carting one gallon at a time to my home office at watering time.

I have a bad back and hauling a five-gallon bucket was not an option (carrying the large foliage plants to the tub is bad enough). So, I bit the bullet and bought a Bucket Taxi. These were invented to use when vehicle washing.

What a godsend! I can roll that sucker up to the bathtub and use the hand-held shower wand to fill it and roll back into my office. No lifting!!!

There is also a "belt" around the cart where I can keep my fertilizer, Physan, grooming tools, etc. The only thing different is I use a four-cup measuring cup to fill the Oyama Planters instead of a watering can...which is actually much easier.

I am not affliated with Bucket Taxi, its distributors or its makers. It's just a product I thought some of you might request for a birthday, anniversary or "just because" gift. ;-)

Linda

I am also posting this to the House Plants forum. Please feel free to link at any forum you think it might be of interest.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths