SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
m3rma1d

Help w/ an ID? (Optimara's Little Lapis?)

m3rma1d
16 years ago

Got this at Lowe's about a year ago... Pretty sure it's an Optimara since that seems to be all they sell... Wish I'd gotten more then, they never get minis now that this one hooked me (I did get one more a couple months after this one, the last lonely one on clearance-yay! Then I sat drooling on ebay etc. at all the little minis and reading up here & other places for a year until I finally started ordering some more this week... is it weird that I am not at all interested in standards or even semis? Oh well.)

ANYhooz, I've been searching and I *think* maybe my little friend here is Optimara's Little Lapis... but..?? I dunno 'cos I'm a n00b. But from the pics online I found of that one online, there were many strong resemblances.. It's blooming right now and was just begging to have it's picture taken in this state, so I thought "I should post one and see if anyone knows..."

(Oh, and since there's nothing in the pic for scale like a quarter or ruler, it's in a 2 in. pot if that helps you get a better feel of it's size)

{{gwi:357089}}

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help w/ an ID.

It may forever just stay a "noid" but I would like to at least try to find out before giving up on a real name for it :-)

Comments (4)