SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
javert

Pinging stoneyman ref TroyBilt tiller

16 years ago

When sending email through GardenWeb, your return email address is NOT given. To reply, it's necessary to do a "members" search and hope you find the right person.

"Stoneyman" does not show up in the membership pages. Send me another email and include your return email address.

The tiller book is about 200 pages, too much to email. Let me know what you need, and I'll try to help out.

ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE - If you email somebody through GardenWeb, put your return address in the message!

Comments (4)

• 16 years ago

All email has a return email address.

• 16 years ago

Uh, yeah. When I clicked "reply" to the message you sent me, here's the address thar was inserted into the "Send to" block:

gardenweb_user@gardenweb.com (that's it, in total)

The header on your message:

• 16 years ago

I (think) you chose to receive a email from a posting to a question, you posted on 'garden-web",

• 16 years ago

It depends on whether or not your user profile includes the permit email option. If you do permit email then your member page will have a send-me-an-email link and your message will include an address to reply to. If not the email will just be sent from the garden web site with the message included in it but wont give the senders address.

giventake is right that the email will have a return address, but it wont be the senders it will just be the garden web mail box.