SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fritchick

Need some advice - Newbie on GHs

fritchick
16 years ago

Hi all! Need some advice about GHs...Finally! (I convinced DH that we need a GH.) I am considering the Sunshine Gardenhouse. Is anyone familiar with this company/model? I am also considering a Rion Traditional or Green Giant. I am in the market for a permanent GH, live in Southeastern PA and while I am willing to invest a couple thousand, I want a product that will stay together and look *kinda* pretty! I have heard some horror stories of bad seals at joints, etc. I am totally open to opinions and advice. My GH will be erected with a mostly eastern/southern exposure (I have an existing crushed stone pad behind my garage to build on, so I will get a half day of good sun during the summer as there are trees/garage on the western side, but bright bright light all winter when it really matters). Ease of construction is also a consideration. Comments, questions are welcome. (Thank goodness for Garden Web. Trying to sort through all the info on the net is making my head spin!) Thanks!! Bridget

Comment (1)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio