SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orchiddude

The Greenhouse......Its Alive!!!!!!

orchiddude
15 years ago

Hey folks!

As many of you know, each year about this time, I share what is blooming in the greenhouse. Over the next 6 months or so, I will update this page as plants come into bloom. Winter is a great time for orchids to bloom, and this year I expect many many blooms. So, if you like pictures, and you love orchids, join me and come visit my greenhouse.

This has been a beauty this past week. The plant had 18 flowers and the color was unreal. Can't hardly wait until the next blooming. WOW!

{{gwi:307466}}

{{gwi:307467}}

{{gwi:307468}}

Once again Cym Golden Elf has out down its self again. I guess I had about 50 flower from the few plants I have. Wonderful color and still in bloom. If you dont have a plant of this, get one.

{{gwi:307469}}

Vandas have always been an interest to me. These crazy looking plants have some of the most colorful flowers. Bright and Bold. Easy to grow and bloom.

{{gwi:307470}}

This is one of my new catts. I guess I have had it a few years. Lovely colors and hues. Easy to grow and long lasting. This one is Catt. Laura Bush

{{gwi:307471}}

Once again the cymbidiums are starting to bloom. I guess I counted over 50 in spike so far. I am hoping to get close to 75 or so plants in spike. Several of them will have 3 or more spikes per plant. Last year was great, this year will be even better. Cymbidiums have to be the easiest orchids to grow and bloom.

{{gwi:307472}}

Thats all for now. I will update as the flowers open. I have a few more flower buds that I have my eye on. Updates soon. Fall is here, and so are the orchids!

Comments (18)