SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
the_real_kelli

Solexx Twin Wall Greenhouse Glazing

the_real_kelli
17 years ago

I have never posted in a forum like this before, but I often read them for gathering information and educating myself. It came to my attention on Monday, October 16th, that someone had created an account under MY name, and proceeded to write statements that I would never make and do not agree with. This person decided to wage a cowardly attack on Solexx and myself in a public forum.

This fraud created an account on Yahoo, and subsequently the Garden Web, using my name and personal information without my knowledge.

The post was made on Friday, October 13th, and stated that Solexx was having 'warranty issues' and that the company was not going to honor customer warranties anymore. They also went so far as to say 'the plastic will fall apart as soon as it's outside'. That could not be further from the truth.

Solexx has actually INCREASED its warranty from 6 years to 8 years due to the product holding up so well in all types of conditions. Solexx is far more user-friendly than polycarbonate due to its flexibility which makes it shatterproof, you seal the open-fluted ends so it insulates and keeps water out which polycarbonate doesnÂt do - so even though the polycarbonate is clear at first it doesnÂt stay that way because of all the condensation inside the panels. (That also creates ideal conditions for mold & mildew.) Solexx also has their UV protection in the composition of the polyethylene so you get the great UV protection no matter how you apply the Solexx. That also means the UV protection will never scratch, wear, or sluff off the paneling.

My parents have a Solexx greenhouse, and have been enjoying their delicious tomatoes since March of 2006. Yes, ripe tomatoes in March that didn't come from a store! They would be happy to answer any questions about their greenhouse, through me, if anyone has specifics they would like addressed.

The Greenhouse Catalog, Farm Wholesale, and I firmly stand behind Solexx and its 8 year warranty. I personally have talked with people who have had their Solexx greenhouses up and running for over 15 years, and are still doing extremely well.

I have noticed that most people into gardening are intelligent and down to earth, so I invite you to investigate, do research and draw your own conclusions from the facts (not just opinions from people who have never used Solexx) on Solexx Greenhouse Glazing.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,

The real Kelli D.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor