SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aprilscott12

Spring is great but OH SO TIRING!!!

aprilscott12
16 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE springtime but the chores just NEVER seem to get done!!! My shoulders are aching tonight from lifting all that MULCH that seems to take FOREVER to get done. My husband INSISTS that we've already purchased 200 bags and I INSIST it was only 195. LOL. I've still got half the front to do and ALL of the back. I think it was over 500 bags last year...my count not his! heehee. This gardening is an EXPENSIVE hobby!!!No telling what i've spent on insecticides, messenger, bayer, alfalfa, etc. etc. And then we get to the ROSES and FLOWERS. JEEPERS. I don't EVEN want to tally that up. LOL. I also emptied a 32 gallon trash can full of alfalfa tea on the roses today. Just did my new ones mainly. If these roses aren't beautiful it sure ain't MY fault!!!! I don't see how you guys do it that have full time jobs. This IS my full time job!! I say KUDOS to you!!! Thanks for all the VERY helpful information you all have shared on this site. I wouldn't know HALF of what I do if it weren't for all of you sharing your wealth of information. Looking forward to a wonderfully TIRING but more wonderfully REWARDING year of gardening!! Oh, the bliss of it all! April

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus