SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quincy_gw

Smug... fitted a micro drip system last weekend

quincy
16 years ago

Just sitting here looking outta my window at the water dripping from my hanging baskets and potted plants and feelin kinda smug...lol.

My wife and I have a pretty hectic work schedule and as much as we like gardening, we dont have the time to water our garden as often as we'd like. I was in a home centre a few weeks ago and came across a gardena micro drip kit and bought it. I fitted 2 weeks ago and WOW, how come i never saw this set up before! I have an auto timer that i can set for when and how long the water is turned on and I have it running around a load of plants n shrubs in the garden. It came with 40 mtrs of 6mm tube, a filter/pressure reducer and a load of fittings. Really easy to fit, the most of my time spent fitting it was spent hiding the tubes from sight.

I had a friend over lastnight and he noticed the tiny little black tubes running down the chains into my hanging baskets and he saw the water dripping from them.... and he was blown away with this, the "how cool is that" factor was huge..

So, now I dont have to worry about loosing any more plants to my negligence and when on business trips or holidays I wont have to ask my folks to come around to water the plants any more.... cool....

My friend has already been up to the home centre and bought the same kit for his garden, today....!

money well spent, this one....

http://www.gardena.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=act_getpagecontent&parent_page_id=104&page_id=108&department_id=1&lang=uk&;

Q

Comment (1)