SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
texaslynn_gw

here's one: crawdad castles everywhere!

texaslynn
15 years ago

Does anyone else have this ridiculous problem???? "Castles" that are big, short, tall, fat, skinny - you name it - I've got every size and shape architecture that could possibly be assembled by a creature with only two claws to build with! I especially love it when they are built IN my flower beds....and even more when they are built right next to my rose bush. There are a few "castles" and their holes so large that I'm afraid that a crawdad the size of a small car is living down there.........

It would be almost funny if it weren't so unsightly plus it can't be good for the plant to have a hole dug right next to it.

It has been incredibly wet here the last couple of weeks so they have come out in full force everywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do about these annoying critters (and no, I don't want to "boil me up a mess of bugs"!). I really have never seen this problem addressed anywhere (it is a problem, right?)

I would post pictures so everyone could have a good laugh except my camera is out of juice.

Lynn

Comments (17)