SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
strawchicago

A challenge to Camp and to each other

strawchicago z5
11 years ago

I was reading Forbes' Highest Paid Authors. One of them is James Patterson, $84 million earning in one year. He's the rare one that doesn't use a computer to write, he writes in old-fashioned pen/paper way.

Growing antique roses got to be the most challenging hobby ... and we support each other well. I am lending that support toward Campanula: I challenge you to write a published piece that takes your talent beyond this forum.

I challenge you because I believe in you. Camp, you have what it takes for a best-seller. I'm an avid reader. I can tell a natural-good-writer vs. a forced one. Everyone needs a challenge. If my sister didn't mock me that one time, I would not be so mad as to lose 20 lbs. that year.

Without challenges we become lazy couch-potatoes. I challenge myself to lose 20 lbs. again, since there's no one to mock me and make me mad =)! Another challenge is never to yell at my kid. It doesn't work ... she resents me.

What are the challenges you want to throw down for yourself? We can keep this post up to support and encourage each other!

Here is a link that might be useful: Authors catch fire with self-published e-books

Comments (12)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm