SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
freedee_gw

Anyone use this product for a green house?

freedee
17 years ago

I'm considering using Palram for my greenhouse. I'm kind of stuck in this situation. I have these elaborate plans for a deck, screen porch, and green house. My builing department is holding up approval of the whole plan because they want more details on the green house. I'm working with an architect, who is doing a good job but, he has no experience with green houses. The building deparment suggests that I use a company that erects green houses for you. That would make the approval process simpler. I don't know which one. I would love to take my time, research, and do what's right for my situation but, that would hold up the whole project. My family wants this done for a graduation party.

What I would like to use this green house for is to keep plants that I use outside in the summer, bannnas etc. I don't see myself staring seeds. I would just love to have tropical plants. When I try to keep them indoors in the winter, they just don't seem to like the dry heat in my home. I would like this green house not to be an eyesore, but, it doesn't have to be like those English consevatories. My size is approximately 7'x14'. It will be a lean-to, on a deck. My lot is wooded with desiduous trees.

I would could sure use some advise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Palram panels

Comments (19)