SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandl_gw

Hey everyone! Back in the forum again

SandL
16 years ago

I'm back after taking a long hiatus from Gardenweb posting. I don't even know if any of you will remember me.

Still, I'm anxious to read what everyone has been doing in their gardens.

Spring fever has hit after a long winter. I've been slowly adding to my Bluestone order for May planting, wondering how I'm going to get everything in the ground when it finally arrives. We are expecting son number 3 at the end of April. Preparing my garden beds while being 9 months pregnant has been . . . interesting.

This year my four year old son wants to start his own garden. I've reserved the bed next to the garden shed as his own space. He tickles me in how interested he is in all the plant name. Already he can name most of the plants in the garden. As time allows, I will post pictures. I just wish he had a nicer shed to display his garden next to.

The last time I posted I had created an herbal potager next to my back patio. It worked wonderfully! I'm planning to plant a bunch of new herbs this year, with the inclusion of Pineapple Sage. I tried this out last year, not knowing they have such beautiful red Fall blooms. Though I used it more as an ornamental, I'd like to try using it in cooking.

That's it for now. I'm glad to be back posting and hearing what all of you have been doing to your gardens.

Heather

Comments (2)