SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jont1

Palatine Roses

jont1
16 years ago

If you want really exceptional quality bareroot roses to plant in your precious gardens, you just cannot beat the quality of the bareroots sold by Palatine Roses in Canada. I have purchased roses from them twice now and I can guarantee you that you will not get any better roses on the North American continent. They are even better than the bareroots that used to be sold by Edmunds before Jung's took them over. The Palatine roses root systems are huge and healthy and the canes are enormous and beautifully green all the way to the top of the stem. I have yet to have one not break dormancy for me and then they grow like weeds. By the Fall of the year you will never know that they were first year plants because they have grown so vigorously and bloom like crazy.

Also, Rachel at Palatine provides the best customer service you will find. For the quality of the roses and the customer service provided, you cannot beat the price.

Do yourself a favor and order from them if you are looking to purchase good roses on multiflora rootstock.

One more item to note is that their mini's are budded on multiflora rootstock as well.

John

Comments (3)