SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jpinard_gw

thepondoutlet.com is pretty darn incredible

jpinard
16 years ago

I'd asked about a week ago about good places to get some supplies I needed. The previous places I used were getting expensive and difficult to wade through.

One of the main things I needed was a waterfall weir and waterfall foam, so I used Google's product search to find good prices. www.thepondoutlet.com had the cheapest prices on the whole Internet and not by even a close margin on the Waterfall weir. We don't have much money so I decided to take the risk and order from them with no references.

I've got to say, the experience has been the best I've ever had. I submitted a general question to their webform and one of the owner's e-mailed me back on a late weekend night! I have never in my life gotten customer support like that. He was super friendly and extremely helpful... obviously very passionate about ponding. 3 days after placing the order I got everything in pristine shape... and got a cheap shipping rate I actually felt a little guilty about.

I don't want to sound like a stupid commercial, but I'd be doing a disservice to my fellow ponders if I didn't mention this as a fantastic option for your "stuff". Every dollar counts to us, and I can't believe I found a place so reasonable and so friendly.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath