SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Journal 8 December 2006

rob333 (zone 7b)
17 years ago

If I post will you post Lilo, Maryanne, Jaz, Jan, Judy....

"That's not good for you!", "Yes, but it's good for my morale!!!". She laughs as she walks off in the frigid temps outside. And I walk off with my greasy burger, anticipating the indulgence of which I am about to partake. I admit it, I'm medicating with food. In the past few days,I've been up and down the emotional scale. I had a biopsy last Monday (really uncomfortable, if you never had one, imagine cutting your finger and not being able to medicate it in any way possible, like cleaning it out and adding ointment, which makes me forget a boo-boo exists). They'd ruled out menopause, an out of whack thyroid, several other easy answers, you name it and it was down to hyperplasia or cancer. Hyperplasia with atypia or cancer and it was complete hysterectomy. As it is, I'll "just" have hysteroscopy. Just. I'll get over it... with a bit of chocolate!

LF is at home with a temperature today, for the first time in a couple of years. He just called to play a joke on me. Only, he had no idea he was. E had him call and say, "Bad news mom. The XX video game daddy wants is only available on X-box, so we'll have to get one". I know that was fully E's idea, being silly, so I'm silly back. "It's ok, I'll just get him something else, love you, bye!". Last night, the hostess who seated us at dinner (food medicating?), asked if we were related to Santa since our last name was North. You should've seen the look on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen that face. Guess you can still put one over on him. Yes, we're from the "north" pole was my reply.

Life is still good here. Cold, but fun.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions