SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilod_gw

Journal August 8 2006

lilod
17 years ago

Casa Lilo CA

Actually it's still 9/7, but what the heck - most of my GP friends are either sleeping or having a sleepless night, and they are up and about when I am stil asleep.Time is such an illusion.

I spent my day as "little Susie Home-maker", for some reason, probably valid, my house appeared to be fast sliding toward pig-sty and I had to do something about it.

I vacuumed and sprayed all the living-room furniture, I dusted and went after any seen and unseen cobwebs, I vacuuumed the whole house, did a detail job on the plate glass coffee table, washed dog/cat-snod off the sliding doors,changed sheets, washed sheets and another load of laundry, it took all of three hours, the blessings of a small house!

I made and baked 30 meatballs for the freezer, made iced tea, ran the dishwasher - and then Joann showed up with filet mignon cuts of ranch-fed beef, so we grilled that for dinner - a pretty decent day, I'd say.

And The Sun showed up in the mail, and the temps didn't even hit eighty - Blessing abound and I take them as they come...

Lilo

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions