SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print

Hi there, Forum peoples :)

I've been AWOL and can't be on much but I had to sneak a peek!

BeeBee and the menagerie are great. I'm great in that I'm actually getting to work daily and feel USEFUL, but it is truly too much for my back, so it's all I do... and the pain insomnia is taking its toll, too.

After this translation project, I'm biting the bullet and applying for disability... but it's good to know that I've given it my best again and again before 'giving up.'

[Tell me I'm not a loser, she mumbles meekly.]

On the positive side, Oxford has started again and I love the new tutor and students, so that at least challenges the ole grey cells :)

Not to mention the beautiful autumn leaves and temps, La Marne forgetting we're frosty and blooming her fool head off; good friends, fur babies, silly kids and a really great new Mexican resturant, lol.

Oh, and a few dates with my boss! Bad girl, I know but he's been Dad's partner for years and I have difficulty resisting tall Latinos with wide gentlemanly streaks. Que romantico, what can I say?

Let me give my best to y'all - hugs and a shoulder, too, if needed. Thats what's so awful about being away.

How's everyone been?! And Happy Birthday Carla! I hate that I missed you.

Comments (11)