SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elemire_gw

What's blooming now

elemire
13 years ago

We had a light freeze last mornings, with temps going down to around 0/-1 C, but some roses were not impressed by it at all.

Kathleen Harrop is almost too bright for this time of the year, new canes got a bit of mildew, but then again, quite a few roses got it now.

{{gwi:217591}}

Symphatie is blooming again

{{gwi:217592}}

My tiny Blush Noisette insists on blooming. She is only like 20 cm tall, I hope for her growing more next season:

{{gwi:217593}}

Narrow Water - it has a few blooms, but overall I hoped it would grow more than it did this year:

{{gwi:217594}}

I got this hybrid musk labeled as Penelope - I am almost sure that the tag was incorrect, but it is a very lovely rose non the less:

{{gwi:217595}}

{{gwi:217596}}

{{gwi:217597}}

Perle d'Or - I was surprised actually that it had a good second flush despite the weather, when a lot of other roses balled and were miserable in general. Seems like indestructibility of polyanthas is strong in this one.

{{gwi:217598}}

Unknown polyantha-ish rose, looks lovely with the rest of OGRs and annuals.

{{gwi:217599}}

Dame de Coeur - one of the older HTs, blackspot disaster in my garden. She has a decent autumn flush though, so might give her a chance still to impress me next year.

{{gwi:217600}}

Bouquet Parfait - it is actually NOT blooming at the moment, but I think I forgot to show this pic from the summer, of him living in the pot gheto. He grew quite a bit since then though.

{{gwi:217601}}

Belle Epoque - it is not antique and not even my favorite, but the color is something really amazing in cool autumn weather (it looks like crap in summer though, generic pink orange). It would be my favorite in eternal autumn climate. :D

{{gwi:217603}}

{{gwi:217604}}

And random companions: lavatera "Park Alley", a sunflower and some seeded cosmos.

{{gwi:217605}}

{{gwi:217606}}

{{gwi:217607}}

Comments (15)