SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meredith_e

Effing Viva Voces, Love Stinks and general wining ;}

What is the plural of Viva Voce, anyway, anyone?

Ooooh I should've taken Latin because I admit that I can't even pronounce that. I can pronounce sub-fush (:)) but can't spell it... or fuschia, actually, usually. I'm surprized it worked that time.

And yes I still use z's, not zeds or s's, and I'm not in the mood to bother translating anything at the moment. Latin especially. And Irish just irritates me. There, I said it. It doesn't usually, though.

Being "viva'ed" is no fun, and in my case it may or may not happen and this possible un-happening may be (or not) in December OR August. The Chairman will decide one day that remains undisclosed. Write pseudocode for that [wearing fuschia pants because I said so]. Not that kind of pants... nevermind.

Does UsAir take frequent flyer miles for Sometime-In-December-or-Next-August flights?

So will I visit MFIrishman in December? Will he e-mail me back before then? (does my e-mail even work?) Will the e-mailing Zimbabweean [if they are called that] take the lead instead? I'd prefer it the other way 'round but you aren't allowed to say that in these things, of course.

Will I go on to Module 2? Does my insurance let Plastic Surgeons do aesthetically frightening boobage procedures so the scarring doesn't scare off errant Zimbabweeans or Irishmen? And that's all theoretical, of course and in no way may indicate that I'm a slapper. Don't look that up, or else never remind me that I said it.

;)

Oh, I'll do fine. Let me know where to buy fashionable Sub Fusc and whether I can wear 3 inch heels with it and I'll be just peachy.

Rant a bit if you like here; don't bother making sense as it works better that way [the fates don't know what you are referring to!]! :) :)

Or not and just ignore me, but I feel better getting it out :)

Comments (11)