SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paparoseman

Face Book, greatest creation ever?

paparoseman
14 years ago

I got onto Face book on July 5th and I have not even slowed down yet. If you have anyone here that you like I can assure you that you will love them in a week.

Being on a site where you can let fly with off the cuff remarks is hilarious and your rosy friends from here are very likely to be the cause of some of your biggest laughs. Carl and Melva surprise me everyday with something new, either a food fight or a picture of the garden to entice you to ask questions. In fact Melva just posted a picture of a toad making its new home in her cutting pots. For the computer challenged FB is real easy to post pictures on. They even have a rose society and a antique rose club.

I found a friend from my school days and it seems that after thirty five years we have more in common than I could have ever envisioned. I posted a cookie recipe I had changed and she told me she had just seen it and here were the changes she had done to the same recipe. I always saw her as a friend and because of Face Book we have reconnected in such a way that we can be friends forever now.

Lance

Comments (18)