SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

Some more views of my San Antonio garden ...

This photo was taken in April. Mrs. R. M. Finch is in the foreground. The heat of June hasn't slowed it down at all ...

{{gwi:212668}}

{{gwi:212669}}

The Fawn ...

{{gwi:212670}}

{{gwi:212671}}

A new rose for me is the very fragrant Lady of Megginch ...

{{gwi:212672}}

It fades to a beautiful light purple shade which unfortunately the camera didn't pick up ...

{{gwi:212673}}

Another new rose this year is Mother of Pearl purchased after reading Michael G's mention of it. This is the first bloom, but many, many others are following. Thanks Michael ...

{{gwi:212674}}

Thomas Affleck. Love this rose! Beautiful, always in bloom, self cleaning and thornless ...

{{gwi:212675}}

Another favorite is Gabriel Privit in the blue pot ...

{{gwi:212676}}

The Prince in the foreground, Rainbow Knockout at lower left ...

{{gwi:212677}}

The Prince in its early spring deep color which is beautiful close up, but sort of disappears when viewed from a distance ...

{{gwi:212678}}

I'm really liking Quietness. It's looking more apricot than it's usual pink in early morning light...

{{gwi:212679}}

Prospero and Pretty Jessica are planted together in the center container. They both stay small and make a good combo. Both are very fragrant. Belinda's Dream and Duchesse de Brabant on the left ...

{{gwi:212680}}

I've been enjoying the creativity of finding, renovating, and arranging 'junque' into garden art. I rescued a sunburst clock, put a hubcap on it for a mirror and mounted it on the bird cage ...

{{gwi:212681}}

A collection of objects and pots next to La Marne in the light blue pot. The object holding the pot with cactus is an upside down lamp stand ...

{{gwi:212682}}

A thrift store find of old Mexican clock frame with flowers flowing out now instead of time ...

{{gwi:212683}}

Phlox and bougainvilleas provide very dependable color all summer long in the heat of Southwest Texas ...

{{gwi:212684}}

Victoria phlox, an old fashioned southern passalong plant does very well and is also very fragrant ...

{{gwi:212686}}

Robert Poore and John Fannicks phlox are also very healthy in the south. When dead headed all the phlox bloom until frost. White Acoma crape myrtle trees are in the back ground ...

{{gwi:212688}}

Hope you enjoyed the little tour and were not bored with things other than roses. Thanks for looking :-)

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH