SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sun_n_surf_chaser

Friday Fun Thread

sun_n_surf_chaser
17 years ago

I really like the idea of everyone sharing the quote of the day here. I've really enjoyed it. I thought maybe it would also be nice to share a weekly fun thread to jumpstart the weekend? Perhaps we all run into funny or quirky things over the week that would be fun to share on Fridays?

I ran across an article in one of the local papers this week that ceratinly made me laugh. Living in a resort town, there is no shortage on local free papers. There is one paper that tends to relay the trouble some vacationers get themselves into in a very colorful way. People tend to be a tad less guarded and not always behave as themselves on vacation.

(I'm hoping this isn't too risque for some here but I thought if they printed it in the local paper, it would be okay for here. I apologize in advance if it does. I reasoned it was too funny and rare not to share with you all!)

Man gets last laugh over inflatable p3nis.

An overly ambitious DE man who was arrested when he stood along Coastal Highway and welcomed visitors to the resort by wagging a 6ft inflatable p3nis at passing traffic, which aroused the attention of several females in the area, had his case dismissed in court this week.

On July 2, at approximately 8:40pm, OCPD Pfc. allen hawk was on uniformed patrol near 40th street when he spotted a man standing on the sidewalk with a 6ft inflatable p3nis between his legs. According to court documents, he continued to move with the inflatable p3nis, which included testicles, as he gestured motorists in the area.

"I stopped and began to observe the individual from across Coastal Highway. I observed the male to position the inflatable p3nis with testicles between his legs to simulate that the inflatable p3nis was his own genitalia", the officer's statement reads.

As the man began swinging his sustitute manhood around, motorists stared in his direction and vehicles were sounding their horns, which only encouraged him to continue. While the officer was watching the man from afar, a group of females crossing the street was quickly drawn to the 6ft inflatable p3nis. According to court documents, the women were so intrigued by the unusual sighting that they took pictures with the man and autographed his heightened attribute. At that time police gained control of the situation and the man was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct.

I must of not been in the right place at the right time that day.

;o)

~di

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions