SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tibs_gw

We must have had enough ketchup this week

tibs
17 years ago

First the Dh got a notice that he is receiving a settlement as part of a clas action suit. No, we are not retiring and moving to the Bahamas. He said he would take me out for a nice dinner.

Then I get my gas bill and my monthly budget has been cut in 1/2. Whoo! whoo!

The dd was really on a roll. Got her school picture and they were great. She even liked them.

She got player of the game and the previous game she didn't even get in (I thought I was going to have to shoot the dh over this, or at the very least ride home with another family after the game.)

And to top it off, she is on homecoming court! And it is a good thing we have a lower gas bill because you would not believe the clothee we have to get for this. A suit in one of the school colors. Shoes to go with it. This means road trip, because we don't have too many stores that carry suits for juiniors. The parents have to go out on the field to present their child which means new clothes for dh. The dd has alreadcy informed him he has to get his hair cut before the Big Event.

My sister and I were discussing this phenomina of having both kids on home coming court (ds was on it a few years ago) and her ds was prom king. We were NOT homecoming or prom court material. We decided it must be from our dhs' gene pools, not that we would tell them that.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions